Wednesday 2 November 2011

December Daily soon

Ali Edwards, the creative mind behind the December Daily concept, has me all excited about this year's project. I've done DD for about 4 years in a row now, 2 paper projects and 2 digital albums that haven't been print yet. Here's the 1st page from my album last year. (I used Ali's templates available at Designer Digitals.)


I'm still undecided about what I'll be doing this year. But if you would like to read more about this project, you can check out this post by Ali (with further links to more DD posts) : http://aliedwards.com/2011/10/december-daily-2011-the-foundation-pages-part-one.html

And it is also absolutely worth it to check out Molly Irwin's December Daily posts:
http://mollyirwin.typepad.com/.services/blog/6a00d8349eed6669e200d83469845b53ef/search?filter.q=December+Daily

I'm so grateful for them for inspiring me to make my albums. They are precious homes for our Christmas memories now. A highly recommendable way to spend your free time over December!

No comments:

Post a Comment