Tuesday 25 February 2014

Project Life 2013 | Week 48a

Hi there, I'm really excited to start sharing some of our holiday pages. This is all part of a major blog catch -up. From here on pages are not organised on a weekly basis because of the number of photo's I wanted to include. This spread covers Mo & Tue of week 48.
This was the week that we spent in Dullstroom. We had such a great stay there.
Fresh country air, and a walk to the tourist village full of interesting shops.
(Apologies for the grainy photo's. In real life they are very crisp.)
Apart from the Cobalt kit, I used some word art from Ali, additional cards digitally purchased from Splendid Finns (Nisa Finn), and some "pocket fillers'' printed on transparencies. They are from Valorie Wibbens. Both purchased at The Lilypad. 
 
I added two half-page inserts, here you see the middle of the two.
 
 And here is the back of the 2nd insert, and last page. The frame on the B&W photo was added by hand.
 
I'll be adding more of our  holiday pages during the week. And I'm linking up at The Mom creative.
 

1 comment:

  1. these are great! You have captured your boys so perfectly! what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete