Friday 11 October 2013

Project Life | WITL Week-end

Welcome to the 2nd spread of my WITL week, this one being all about our Week-end. A little trip to the charming town of Parys, and an overnight stay on the Vaal river.

I again went with some favourite photo's for the large pockets. This one's for Saturday. I have a previous post where I uploaded just the photo's & stories here.

And then I added some business card pocket pages again for more photo's of the day. Day of the week highlighted with felt letter stickers from Typo. They go on top of the plastic leaving the block transparent. Film strip washi tape added in the gap between photo's.

I still need to add a Sat & Sun tab onto those inserts.
Loved how willingly Reuben posed for that photo against the door.  Love how much of his personality shines through in that photo. A favourite :)

Here is the middle section of the two insert pages. On the left: more of Sa, and then on the right Sun. I cut the logo from complimentory stationary at the place where we stayed.

Sunday was also fully blogged here. The "Mamma" card (Afrikaans spelling of Mama) was actually cut from a birthday envelope. Not directly relevant to the day, but it landed up in the album and was showing through the transparent page and I liked it so much there that in it went.

 I thought the the quote freebie from Rebecca's blog, Simple as that was perfect to end my Week in the Life project with. It reads: "One day it dawned on her that life was not going to happen some time in the future. She realized that her happiness was right here and right now. "  
It certainly resonates me as something I've learned along the way.

Not familiar with Week in the Life? Read all about it on Ali's blog
I'll be linking up at Simple as that's Saturday share, and also at The Mom Creative on Tuesday.
Everything Project Life can be found on Becky's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment