Thursday 7 March 2013

Project Life 2013 :: Week 8


Hello and welcome to Week 8.


On the left I've included a School photo. I tried to make it a tad more interesting by leaving a transparent space all around the photo. The card on the back is also smaller than the pocket ie. the same size. I also included a snail mail letter I've received from my Mom (together with two recipies in her handwriting - love that). I took a tip from Ali and included an "L" for a quote by Liam. It's in Afrikaans, so to translate, he says to his brother: "Reuben, must I always call you in my stern voice!" Ha ha!


On the right I included a newspaper front-page cut-out of Oscar Pistorius in court for his bail application. I wrote directly on the page in a white pen, and added some stick-on letters. To think that there was a time (in my all-digital phase), when I thought I'll never need those again!




And at the back I included some handwriting practice by Liam. Top right hand corner photo documents the story of our Wire Haired Terrier puppy chewing holes in the washing machine's pipe, resulting in water flooding the floor, and the washing landing up in the bath. And that's me with my new glasses. I added a little heart tag freebie after taking this photo, but it can be seen in the first photo of this post. The "I heart U" tag was also a freebie found on Pinterest.

And that's the spread!

I'm using the Cobalt Edition by Becky Higgins.


No comments:

Post a Comment