Tuesday 9 April 2013

Project Life :: Week 11B

Welcome to the second part of Week 11. This is really just a double page spread with week-end photo's taken on a 2 1/2 hour walk. I loved all these photo's and didn't want to leave any of them out. This walk has also become a regular feature in our normal week, so I wanted to give it a proper place in our album.

The light was a bit low when I photographed the album, hence grainy pictures, they are very crisp in real life. And the little "grow" tag should be straight... Anyway...
I decided to journal across two kit cards (one turned upside down to create book-ends). I wrote a bit about how grateful I am for this nature walk in the middle of the city where the kids can ride their bikes and enjoy wide open spaces. I love the Pinetrees and the sound the wind makes through them. I once discovered a word for it, but don't remember it now...
I also included a cardstock card on which I wrote some options and cicled the ones reflecting me. I found the journaling prompts here. I think you can just download it if you don't want to write them out.

More photo's with very little else added. The tag actually had a different pattern on, which I didn't like too much, so I pulled it off and wrote on the white cardstck. The "I think you are" card is also a great journaling prompter, and a a freebie I found here.

And that's the spread. Thank's for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your Project life pages.I am new to your blog and I love all your beautiful photos.Its so great for me to see a little of what South Africa looks like thru your photos.
    Thanks for sharing
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the wonderful comment! Hope you enjoy South Africa! (Jo'burg is not the most scenic part of the country {:D I hope to start posting some other albums of trips we took, then you can see how beautiful SA really is.)

      Delete