Wednesday 17 April 2013

Project Life :: Week 13 (b)

Hello, and welcome. This page basically covers Saturday and Sunday of our very full Easter Week-end.
Sat. we all went to the Jhb. Zoo. That is us and my family visiting from Durban. We were there quite early and enjoyed all the monkey's morning calls.

Love that every time we go there, I get close-ups from different animals . This spread is very photocentric. Just included a card from the Clementie kit (to which I added a Geo-tag) and a card I made myself (adding a little tab freebie.)

On this side it's mostly about Sunday, which included an egg-hunt, a stop at MacDonalds, and a visit to Delta Park. Good cousin-fun. Good day card was a freebie. You can check out my very well populated Pinterest PL freebie board here.

Two more photo's were added inside a flap. I just use celotape to adhere an extra flap and it seems to be working fine.
Photo tip: Try to keep a good mix of Portrait close-ups vs other photo's (including far-away shots, people from behind, and non-people photo's. )

And that's it. Short and sweet!

Project Life is a memory keeping system developed by Becky Higgins.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my usual pages - very photo heavy. Love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete