Friday 8 November 2013

Project Life | Week 40

Man am I glad to be back. It feels like forever since I've last been able to do a blogpost. But happy to say that the problems with the land line my homecomputer runs on have finally been resolved, and I'll be doing some catching up in the week to come.

So without further ado, welcome to Week 30 September to 6 October...

This was the week the kids went back to school after a short Spring break, and also the 1st week of my Mom's visit. Although it was great to have her here, my vision for the pages was to not just have a lot of portrait photo's of us with my Mom in different settings. (I've done that with previous visits). So here we have :: Last day of school break and lunch at the Spur and some time on the Go-carts :: Liam dropping off his bag in his classroom :: and some ABC's by Liam.

This page :: My crazy Jeronimo's in the pool. I added a fabric Everyday tag found with clothing I purchased :: a date night we seized while my Mom was here to babysit :: the dotty card is a Birthday invite Reuben got for the Saturday. We all went into different directions as he and Dad attended the party, my Mom and Liam went to make pizza and chill at a coffeeshop/playarea, and I attended a pendant making workshop. My Mom joined me later to browse through the many stalls at HobbyX. I was a bit dissapointed with what the Scrapbooking stalls had on offer. No Projectlife products anywhere in sight, or any of the stuff I fancy on the Internet. I got a few things for my Christmas pages though.

A pull-out card tells the story of the day.

And here is a close-up of the pendand I made. This is actually the back, the front has a raised heart outline on it. This was such an awesome process to work with silver clay and then to see how the clay turns to silver after firing (by hand) and brushing. Loved it.

I'll be linking up at Simple as that for their Saturday share, and The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment