Monday 17 June 2013

Project Life | Week 22

Hello and welcome to Week 22. A very quiet week around here.

Everyday life right now. The stuff that matters.

 This week I'm happy I captured: Liam at play, finishing my woven wall hanging, more bits of autumn, a new kettle I love, waving the kids goodbye as they leave for school, bare trees, sillyness shared, Theunis handing in a lot of projects, making my own ice-cream, precious times at Sunday School, and us.

Most cards are from the Cobalt kit. Other elements include: "Hello" circle cut from a freebie card, the "Here we go" digital stamp I made, and "Grow" overlay from Ali at Designer Digitals. You can check out my PL freebie board where you should be able to find most of the freebies I use and more.

I'll be linking up at The Mom Creative.


6 comments:

  1. Love the new kettle! And the hello sticker.

    I really need to put small pics in the 3x4 slots, i never seem to get it right somehow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayne, what program do you use to make the 3x4's?

      Delete
  2. Really nice work Alida. Love the text placed directly on your photos and your new kettle is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need that kettle! Beautiful! Love the "from where I stand " picture and all the everydayness - that I think is the real beauty of Project Life - to celebrate those ordinary weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages. The kids waving good-bye is such a sweet addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for paying me a visit and dropping me a comment Alida! I have to run off to work but can't wait to explore your pages over a cup of tea tonight :)

    ReplyDelete