Wednesday 30 April 2014

Project Life | New Year's day (3)

Hi, welcome to the third and last page on our New Year's day.
 
More waterfalls to share ...
 
These were taken at the Horse shoe falls (near Sabie). I trimmed down that kit card to fit to the back of the clothing tag. Ali Edwards word art (I love picking up her weekly 99c special at Designer Digitals - every Thursday). Transparency from my Christmas stock. Think it was from Lilypad.
 
And on this page we hiked the beautiful forest to a third waterfall, Bridal Veil.  I was amazed by the force of the water and the breeze and constant waves of mist it created. The last photo is one of my all time favourites, taken on our way back to the cabin when we stopped for coffee at a country venue. I think it was called Misty Mountain.
And that's probably enough gushing on my favourite day of this year so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment