Thursday 1 May 2014

Project Life | Week 1

Hi there, I'm sharing the last of the pages from the beginning of 2014 not yet shared. Cover page still needs to be completed at some stage, hopefully before I move on to the next album.
 
Week: 2-5 January. This mostly documents our time in the bush.
 
I was apprehensive about staying here, but completely fell in love with the peacefulness of the bush. The lodge was really quiet over December, so we had the roads on the reserve (great for morning walks and bike rides) and the huge pool all to ourselves.
 
This page also documents my One Little Word for this year, New. I added the words on my morning exercise silhouette with white pen.
 
The huge photo was taken on one of our drives through the reserve. Good memories.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful memories and pages! oh and I have a little competition on the public blog

    ReplyDelete