Tuesday 12 February 2013

I do have other hobbies too.

Apart from my absolute passion for Project Life, I do have other (somewhat neglected) hobbies too. One of them is Mosaic. I haven't been doing it for a very long time, so I'm not that good at it - but I rather like the rugged look. It's something I really enjoy- mosaics. I think it's the element of play and really making something with your hands. I even enjoy the grouting and cutting tiles.

This little table has been a work in progress since last year. It stood around 90% finished for about two months. But at last I can call it done! As far as I'm concerned - my husband might still add some wheels and a dishtowel rail to make a handy little braai table out of it.

There it is, full of sunshine and happiness. Love that this little table has been in my family for years..it once served in my grandmother's kitchen, then for long it was tucked away forgotten, and now it has found a new purpose, and look to go with it.


1 comment: