Tuesday 13 September 2011

Project Life | 2nd week of September

 

My Project life for the week 5 - 11 September. The bottom, or right hand side page was done in Photoshop Elements, using an free template by Anna Aspnes (I'm not sure where I found it). It was then saved as a JPEG document and opened in Microsoft's Digital Imaging Program. That's where I usually go to add text. If you're smart, you can do it in Photoshop, but I find this system working for me. 
The left hand/ top page was also done in the Microsoft program by opening the previous layout and the photo. The photo was the dragged over the bit that already contained the grid of pictures. I deleted the text above and underneath and then added the new text over the photo area. The label is from Designer Digitals, called "SimpleSpotsMonths" by Katie Pertiet. Once again I opened it in the Microsoft program, dragged it onto the page I'm working with and added the text.
Here's a link to Designer Digitals:




No comments:

Post a Comment