Saturday 8 March 2014

Project Life 2013 | Week 50b

Hello and welcome to more of Day 11, and also Day 12, of my December documenting.
 
We paid a visit to one of my favourite places.. the Aquarium at Ushaka Marine World in Durban.
 
We went in in the late afternoon and got discounted tickets because of this. We initially thought we only had half an hour, but then found out we still had about 2 hours. And we just about had the place to ourselves. Magical...
 
I added "Ocean" to the Wonderland card from  Nisa Fiin. The twinkle word art was added to a photo I took of real sea stars that were stuck to the aquarium glass. The sparkly silver letters are from Typography. "Hello today" word art from Ali.
 
This is an enlargement covering half a page.
 
And this is the other side of it.
 
Day 12: Going to the movies (we saw Free birds) and then I had a coffee date with my two best school friends. I haven't seen them in years and it was so special and familiar. We could hardly say goodbye. The evening we had a family dinner at John Dory's. And even later the kids opened up some gifts under the Christmas tree.
 And that was day 12.
I'm giving myself another week of catching up on December's PL pages, and then I can't wait to start sharing this year's pages!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment