Friday 14 March 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 2b

Hello and welcome to more of Week 2...
 
This documents: More photo's from our time at Didingwe on the Limpopo border...
 
We had the pool all to ourselves, and when we got tired of that, there was always the river. We found a very safe spot that was like a natural jacuzzi, and my water rats couldn't get enough of it. I joined them too. The bush had a lot less creatures than what I initially thought it might, but we did had the pleasure of a Likkewaan visit in front of our deck a few times. He was over a meter long.
 
And then it was time to head back home. School was starting the next week, and we had a lot to sort out beforehand. I never got a photo of it, but on Saturday we went to buy Liam's first school uniform. Such a moment to see him in it for the first time. The scones is a Sunday morning tradition around here.
Word art is from Ali Edwards, and I'm using the Coral Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment