Thursday 20 March 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 5

Hello and welcome to Week 27 January - 2 February.
 
Looks like my eye was drawn to a lot of blue this week. It wasn't planned, but it is a great way to unify a page. There's a super example on Ali's blog at the moment of how she unified a very busy page with a colour scheme.
 
Bad light here, the sun must have ducked behind a cloud with-out me noticing while I was photographing this page. Sorry!
Anyway...On this page I mostly documented our morning routine. Getting used to waking up alone over weekdays, fixing lunches and breakfast for the kids, etc. Just love that they go to school barefoot in the summer. My constant companion in the mornings at home is madame Zoe (though she's barely conscious through it all).
 
Over here we have a little insert. Reuben taking up swimming, and some fun photo's from my laptop's camera.
 
And on the flipside: I'm always fascinated by the huge clouds here in Jo'burg. We call it big sky country. I added one of the transparent cards I had left over to a kit card. Another site photo, couldn't resist. Reuben playing with Birthday Leggo. T being home for four days, yeah! Some research (I) did for a school project about our surname's origin (found this impressive family crest), and some together moments. The stuff of everyday life.
 
Word art is from Ali Edwards, and my kit is the Coral edition from Becky Higgins.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages - the blues and greay work so well together

    ReplyDelete