Thursday 13 March 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 2a

I am so happy to finally start sharing my PL2014 pages! I still like to stick to a kit a year and this year I'll be using the Coral Edition. I cannot tell you how much I love this kit. It's just a perfect fit for us right now. Love the colours, love the patterns, love the new (to me) packaging. Love. it. all.
 
I'm starting with Week 6-12 January. The first week of the New Year had a lot of photo's and I was sort of working around it, being a bit overwhelmed about coming up with a cover page, and incorporating so many photo's I wanted. But I recently tackled it and it is ready to be printed and put into my album (so will post on it later). Sometimes the pre-printing phase is the most work for me.
 
This week: We are staying in the Low Veld, near where my husband is working.  Never thought I'd feel so at home in the bush, but it was a blissful two weeks. This was our wonderful outdoor kitchen.
 
I savoured the time we could spend together, like early mornings before he left for a 12 hr day. Definitely don't love the high-visibility clothes he has to wear on site. I included some fold-open journaling about his current project & some photo's of something happening at work. For some reason I'm really loving his site photo's. Also documented the time we spent outside at night under the many stars.
 
I'll be sharing more of this year's pages over next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment